Thread: LM24 Le Mans Classic 2004
View Single Post
Old 20 Oct 2003, 12:27 (Ref:756898)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by cybersdorf
...and a waste of time. There is no need closing a public road for such a pointless spectacle; all you do with this is tick off the locals. The Historics can run on the Bugatti track just the same.

You cannot be serious?

I loved every moment of last year's Classic - to my mind it was every bit as good as (perhaps even better?) than the June event. The fact that the cars were allowed to run on the full circuit was a great deal more than just the icing on the cake. It was a fantastic weekend which simply wouldn't have been done justice on the Bugatti. I can say quite frankly that I wouldn't have gone had it not been on the full circuit, and I suspect that several of the drivers and owners that I went with for the weekend wouldn't have bothered had the event been on the Bugatti.