View Single Post
Old 20 Oct 2003, 22:12 (Ref:757536)   #51
sevi
Veteran

sevi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
How many people here actually know him, and away from the track associate with him. They are the ones that I would like to hear their opinions of MS.
At anytime I have had to have any dealing with him, he has always been polite. I have also seen what people are talking about here, happen. I know someone that Mark use to drive for years ago, he has told me great stories about how proffesional he was back then, and how motivating to the crew he was.
As for drivers ignoring kids, Gardner was a classic for that, and it happened to my son. RT lucky you were nowhere around me, I don't think you would of ever spoken to me again.
But then I met him and had a conversation with him at Bathurst a couple of years ago, and he was a nice guy. God, if anyone spoke to me at the moment, they would think I was the biggest bit$% on earth, but that is because of circumstances at the moment, not because of who I really am.
So maybe it is Mark Skaife racing driver you do not like, not Mark Skaife the person. This is also for others drivers, not just him.