View Single Post
Old 13 Feb 2004, 18:28 (Ref:873445)   #4
GP Racer
Veteran

United States
"The Big Apple"
GP Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridGP Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks Tim, that certainly helped.

So, theoretically, the Falcon chassis is not completely dead, and maybe seen again somewhere down the line. Maybe thats why the company is still shown on the Indy web-site. Also the Dome chassis is interesting, and I have seen there successful sportcar prototypes race. Its interesting, and somewhat admirable to try and support an America manufacturer, if thats what TG did, than to go with a foreign producer. But times aren't to good right now, and if Dome is ready, I say bring them in. I guess they will need a team to step forward and give them a shot.

I think what makes F1 so interesting is all of the different chassis and engine producers they have. No two manufacturer's are alike. So I say the more the merrier, for the IRL also. The competition between manufacturers, will keep the competition on the track interesting to fans.

Tim, do you have Domes web address? Are there any pictures on it?

Danica Patrick