View Single Post
Old 24 Feb 2004, 21:46 (Ref:884522)   #12
GP Racer
Veteran

United States
"The Big Apple"
GP Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridGP Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
For anyone who saw the TG interview, I'd like to ask, how do you think he presented himself and the IRL?

Personally, I don't believe he did a very good job on presentation. He was pretty low key, and he didn't make me very excited for his series. In other words, he didn't sell me on it, and if he were looking to pitch the League to sponsors, teams , and drivers, he probably wouldn't have been able to sell them either.

Was this just a bad interview, or is that his style? I don't hear him enough to make a judgement. He appeared tired and fatigued from answering the same questions about the IRL, and constantly having to defend it from the detractors, and for that, who can blame him.

He's certainly smart about the relevant issues, but maybe Fred Nation should be the spokesman, and do the interviews. Any thoughts?

Danica Patrick