View Single Post
Old 26 Mar 2004, 22:59 (Ref:920654)   #126
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by alesi95
I got Chasing the Title by Nigel Roebuck from the local library.
I know some people don't agree with Roebuck but it was his name that convinced me to take it out.

It's an excellent read stunning stuff.

I'm always happy to read Roebuck's stuff. I think he's an excellent writer - it also helps that I very often agree with his views. If you see a copy of Grand Prix Greats by Roebuck anywhere, pick it up. My copy came out in about 85/86 - certainly before Lotus went with Camel. Roebuck writes about most of the great names over the F1 years, and each chapter is accompanied by a superb drawing of the driver. They're almost worth separating from the text and framing. (Well, almost.... )