View Single Post
Old 12 Apr 2004, 11:38 (Ref:937233)   #23
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Steve congratulations on your win. It was good to watch (and I saw most of it! ). Your overtaking move for the lead was superb I hear.

The tyres are good, although I hadn't really got into them in the four laps.

I was disputing top 6 cyl. car with Weaver at the time. He had got past, I don't know if I could have caught him again, but I was still getting used to the tyres. Of course Pearce's V12 was the pace setter in Class E :confused:

Peter, I have D01Js on the car. They are excellent, although they are the only 1B list tyre I have experience of. So far there are no signs of a drop off, but then I only did four laps of Silverstone in the dry We shall be using them at Spa, so we'll see!