View Single Post
Old 6 May 2004, 16:03 (Ref:962669)   #42
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr V
Webber and Davidson would make an ideal Williams pairing imo.

I honestly don't see Gene getting a race seat, mainly due to the fact that JPM (definatly) and Rafe (most proberbly) will be leaving at the end of the year. If Marc were to be "promoted" who would be their tester?
Which puts Marc in the same boat as Ant. Too valuable as a tester to promote. Wurz has the same at Macaroon.

Then if we are taking them out of the picture we have to look at others. But I still see too much baggage with JV unless he's changed (and this is a perception I have based on his performances over the last three years).

The other JV isn't an option so where do the replacements come from?