Thread: aco LM24hr Club
View Single Post
Old 20 May 2004, 07:19 (Ref:976170)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've been a member (at the lower priced version) since 1997 and I renew as a matter of course. I was initially tempted by the more expensive offer, but its simply not worth it. As for high-res pictures, there are plenty available for nowt on the internet these days. Many of us post our efforts, and although my shots may not necessarily be up the top of the list, most of us can supply high-res versions of what we post for no cost - particularly if it means better cars in the sims!