View Single Post
Old 3 Jun 2004, 09:01 (Ref:992403)   #18
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
I reckon The #8 Audi will be the hare this year with Nishy and Biela on board . Kaeffer may not have so hot at the first race in the LMES but he did a great job at Sebring !!! And if they dont run outta fuel this year

I dont really have an idea about LMP-2 but the Intersport Lola should be the quickest thing there but Im not sure about reliability !!! Just a bloody shame about all this Courage engine thing !!!

GTS will be a humdinger !!! I reckon that Prodrive will have it over the Corvette's . It's getting toward's the end of developement and the 550's are really only in their second year . Ive seen it too many times before , when you try to eek that little bit more outta something . Prodrive said that they never had the 550 properly dialed into LeMans before , but they will this year ..... Oh boy !!!

GT ..... wide open if you ask me . I reckon its going to be the same as last year , a scrap to the end . Although there is also lots of legs on the older RS model as proved by BAM at Daytona earlier this year . Im think Marc Leib will be the man of the race at this one !!!

Whens the 10/10ths meeting . Friday in front of the Pescarolo pits at 3 ?

Last edited by The Badger; 3 Jun 2004 at 09:06.