View Single Post
Old 17 May 2014, 10:01 (Ref:3407203)   #252
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by valedave View Post
It is confirmed (see link above).
To be honest I don't actually know what that's confirming. Whether it's the entire grass verge or just part of it. The amount spent on it makes me think it's a large amount.

Also I don't think you can necessarily pin it on the FIA. If you look at the punctuation, they've clearly requested the Tertre Rouge changes. Not sure about the grass removal? But surely the ACO must realise the impact that would have on their circuit?

Hoping it's not as bad as it sounds. But I do genuinely shudder when you consider when the track might look like in 10 years.