View Single Post
Old 3 Jan 2023, 13:00 (Ref:4138813)   #7
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
Without referring to TFA...

Hahah haaaa hahahahah.

I will now go and read TFA and if my opinion changes I will reply accordingly.
Still laughing. It would require wholesale changes in the way that F1/FOM/FIA governance and rules structures are put together; it feels to me like Ben Sulayem wants even more control over F1 than the FIA already have.

Andretti aside, who else would be willing to put together an entire team to build a car, obtain an engine, and then have at least $200M if not more to give to the other teams for letting the new team play with their ball?

On a related note: has there ever been proper multi-class racing in FIA single seaters? It'd be interesting to see F1 and F2 cars on the same grid, by way of an example.