Thread: IMSA Race CTSCC 2017
View Single Post
Old 3 Jan 2017, 22:36 (Ref:3700007)   #11
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Sadly as I've read in a few articles ST cars might become harder and harder to create and run with all the work and especially electronic swapping to be done before they race. Almost makes buying a turn-key chassis a class higher the only cost-effective option. Especially if there's only a year before turn-key TCR cars start showing up. Guessing at least C360 will switch to an Audi A3 car for 2018. Would Mini build a TCR, and could we see Mazda build up a Mazda3?

Although it does seem like some teams are still at it, are JDC-Miller building a 228 themselves? Bimmerworld used to get their cars from the factory with race tweaks started if I remember correctly from an article a few years back, still get those cars or a full in house build? Haven't followed them as much lately, James used to have the team hauler parked in my apartment complex in college so they were my local team.