View Single Post
Old 27 Jun 2020, 22:34 (Ref:3984281)   #146
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I couldn't figure out a reply to that, just didn't even know where to start. I still don't, it's a level of utter disregard for other humans that I don't know if I have small simple enough words to get through.

One thing I will say is if your research references are clowns on YouTube reporting from bunkers, reconsider your sourcing.

Oh and FYI the shots showing a 4 and the little bowline everyone used earlier? Supposedly not garage 4 at Talladega. The pictures have been released and verified. Some ass tied multiple nooses on doors, they were all together so same idiot likely. But was definitely a noose as listed in FBI and NASCAR report. Not hung recently but come on, that's not the right way to make a loop and isn't quick to tie. Just makes ya look like a kid trying to be funny.

Nascar jumped the gun to appear open and inclusive in the anger for sure. Oh and they reported it everyone, not Bubba or Petty Motorsports. He wasn't even there when it was removed, they came to his RV to tell him about it.