View Single Post
Old 2 Sep 2005, 05:03 (Ref:1397001)   #75
tblincoe
Veteran

tblincoe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This is absolutely ridiculous... are there moderators in these forums?

And as for you Andrzej, I emailed you (I am in no way affiliated with the ALMS) asking about the "insider information" you claimed to have regarding the imminent demise of the ALMS which in the end you did not have. I didn't write you for the claims you posted here and my email to you was anything but hostile. If you continue to claim so I will post my message to you here on the boards.

billnchristy and NJDMONEY, when are you guys going to put your collective egos aside and approach a topic and not a person? You especially NJDMONEY are particularly out of line with your last comments in which Fogelhund did nothing to ellicit such a response from you. You probably don't post in this forum because you can't have civil discussions without making things personal.

As for the "what I know and can't tell" argument billnchristy, thats a load of BS. I said I didn't want to get into it because its like beating a dead horse. Having said that, I recently had a very interesting series of contacts with someone I consider to be a well informed individual in the racing community and I think the writing on the wall is clear to see. Want me to spell it out for you? Have you noticed the pipeline that has formed for sponsors and manufacturers from Grand-Am into NASCAR? No? Look harder. How about the past (and future) special one-off Daytona drives for NASCAR stars? Or how about more NASCAR teams joining Ganassi in fielding GARRA entries? Or how about when the standard GARRA engine becomes the base-line Cup motor? Understand now? I know you will have some sort of personally-aimed response to this, but do take time to think through what is going on in Grand-Am right now and where the series is headed.