View Single Post
Old 13 Mar 2012, 03:13 (Ref:3039147)   #17
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfizz View Post
Not too bad this week. Bringing Biffle and Bobby Labonte in for next week - they usually run good at Bristol.
You've given away your secrets

Short tracks and plate tracks are a roll of the dice. I have been doing yahoo fantasy groups for about 5 years now and have NEVER scored above 200 for the Daytona 500. I have started to just write that one off and move on.

For those you have never done yahoo before, you'll find that there is only 3 or 4 in group "C" that are worth a damn; grab them and just switch them out every other week. Every now and again, someone has a good run, but it was Menard and Smith down there last year; nine races just wasn't enough for them.

And you'll have a choice of road course ringer down there, too but sucks you can only pick one. This group will all pick JPM, Taz, a ringer and either Smoke, JJ or Jeffey G. I know I would .