View Single Post
Old 27 Apr 2009, 19:20 (Ref:2450967)   #2
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartus View Post
Hithere, yes I am new here, no I am not a stranger to sportscars, yes I had a password before, no, I do not like cars that are or have been produced on an island...

Recently I imported a SSR from the States and this year I am taking this car to LM. Every year I see these Corvettes driving around the track before the race and I would like to join them....what can I do?

Bartus(who seems to be rather spoiled with traction control on European cars)
Well, I've seen a Renault 5, a Renault Twingo, a Peugeot 105, and a Vauxhall Vectra on the Le Mans circuit - that would be because its a public road.

If I was to answer you're question without being cynical, I'd suggest that you contact the ACO and a Vette Car Club.