View Single Post
Old 21 Aug 2016, 13:47 (Ref:3666876)   #36
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
With many apologies for the delay, I can now post the results of the Prediction Competition. Pascal and I have double-checked the (complicated) points allocations and can announce that this year's winner is.....

vincegail

Second (only 3 points behind) was nasdriv87 and in the bronze medal position was Spyderman.

This was an unusual one to calculate as the overall pole time was a lot slower than most had predicted while the new category of GTEPro pole time was affected by all that sand flowing so quickly out of those Fords..... The low number of laps completed also meant that part of the competition yielded fewer points to many than might have been the case.

Special commendations go to batmobile for getting closest to overall pole and nasdriv87 for being the closest to the GTEPro pole time.

7 entrants correctly predicted the #2 Porsche victory while 6 (including me) lost out as a result of Toyota's last-ditch demise.

Ourem and I get the plaudits for being one lap out (either side) of the 384 laps completed by the winner.

The full finishing order was as follows:-

vincegail
nasdriv87
Spyderman
PascaLM
batmobile
Giba
Gingers4Justice
Truckosaurus
Artur
pirenzo
Mechanic Z
philipp
sssssssss
GT6
Aysedasi
Ourem
joeb
Victor_RO
CTD
TRspitfirefan
rdjones
JoeW04
bentley speed 8
Hawkwood
TF110
GTRMagic
Number7
Breinig
C6R Racing Fan
Pilgrimage
Chiana
kpkorsager
HR186S

Thanks for taking part. You can have another go next year!