View Single Post
Old 29 Oct 2016, 11:57 (Ref:3683814)   #52
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTfour View Post
They are neutered sportscars. Compared to the goose with the golden eggs, F1, that are granted seriously powerful turbo engines, current P1's are silly, with their fuel flow restrictors and all.
Them speed differences you say? These are easy to achieve when the FIA and ACO only allow tier 3 GT cars to compete. This story would be alltogether different if them LMP1's had to take it up against the likes of the best GT's the customer can buy, nowadays.
Sorry, but F1 use fuel flow restrictors too. I think they're even the same ones, as this is an FIA thing.

I'm not blinded. I just love the cars. The current LMPs are more exciting than the ones during the 2000s. That's just how it is.