View Single Post
Old 27 Sep 2009, 11:29 (Ref:2549077)   #20
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNDAWG View Post
Sorry, I will reiterate, 10 invites out of 30 for 3 classes is not out of order!! It is an exactly equal at 1/3.

L.P.
I forgot about GT1 absent next year, 10 auto-invites next year will not be the whole class. But you can see what I was getting at, forgeting there will be a larger GT2 next year, I was fearing a GT2 made up of just Ferraris and Porsches!