View Single Post
Old 14 Apr 2020, 17:07 (Ref:3970811)   #21
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
It appears that there are quite a few drivers you consider would make Lewis 'sweat'? Perez, Vettel and presumably Hulkenberg. Is there anyone you would dismiss from the Lewis sweat-inducers other than Bottas?
I'd just like to thank you for brightening my day. I needed a good chortle. But tell me though, you're joking with us, surely?
I don't think it's a joke. If you subscribe to the ABH belief, then it follows that pretty much everyone is better than him.