View Single Post
Old 8 Apr 2020, 05:22 (Ref:3969247)   #2138
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Maybe I should throw in an old one I found..... taken I believe at the 1974 World Cup Rally. Obviously a Bentley and driven by the eccentric (and sadly, the late) Keith Schellenberg.
Apologies for the quality, not really appropriate in the quality contributions of others but I recently found the photo in my old damp garage where it had languished in a cardboard box for 35 years, with damage to the colours the result. So I dried it out and scanned it..... just thought someone might be interested.
I seem to recall the rally started in London and did a special stage 'somewhere in Surrey/home counties' where I took this photo. I think the cars were en route to Southampton to get the ferry to France.

Edit... sorry Bob for the size.... I tried to post it as a smaller thumbnail but when I originally posted and clicked it it wouldnt enlarge so posted it slightly larger.

Last edited by E.B; 8 Apr 2020 at 05:30. Reason: original thumbnail posted wouldnt enlarge.