Thread: Official Spain Fantasy 2020 Result
View Single Post
Old 31 Aug 2020, 14:51 (Ref:3999244)   #6
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Correction and apology time, it wouldn't be a Fantasy F1 season without me having to correct something along the way.

In the above tables The fantasy points table was correct. in that a Renault achieved 17 points.

In the fantasy team scores however so some reason I managed to type in 14 points against Renault.

The corrected table is as follows with BC Historic racing gaining 3 points to reach 80 points and becoming the corrected Round winner, as the adjustment didn't effect the points totals of Catunda Coming Under and Wolf GP who remain on 77 points for the event.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fantasy Totals corrected.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	151.4 KB
ID:	63896

The correction in the overall table doesn't result in any changes of position,

Click image for larger version

Name:	Overall after 6 corrected.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	212.2 KB
ID:	63897

It was Chillibowl's honesty in pointing out an error that resulted in my reviewing all the tables, so a big thanks to Chillibowl.

Sadly the fair play award doesn't come with a points bonus.