View Single Post
Old 9 Apr 2024, 13:36 (Ref:4204343)   #20
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
How did it make it easier? He qualified 5th ahead of both Mercs, Hamilton 7th, Russell 9th and got a good start and restart. Mercedes did pick the wring strategy but I don't see how that had any bearing on Alonso.
After lap 16, both Mercedes cars were ahead of Alonso.

I think the argument S griffin is making, is that had Mercedes had a better strategy, they may have stayed ahead of Alonso.