View Single Post
Old 4 Jul 2023, 08:45 (Ref:4166636)   #46
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
When I spoke to a couple of chaps from 1st Tickets recently, they told me that they (and other agencies) had been sworn to secrecy about the ACO's plans for the various campsite and parking changes, until the ACO had announced their ticketing plans. Do we think the same "delayed" release of camping etc. will happen again this year?