View Single Post
Old 17 Aug 2004, 14:40 (Ref:1069362)   #9
Glen
Veteran

Glen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGlen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGlen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
As a Juan-fan and a non-fan of sour-faced Ralf it pains me to say that I completely agree. JPM is all too often all at sea on car set-up and Williams will pay dearly in the closing races because of it. I think Juan's attitude to the car says it all really - he usually moans that Williams haven't given him a good enough car, as opposed to taking his share of the responsibility for making the car better... since he is comparitively weaker at car development he tends not to express that as being part of his job.

Toyota will be well placed on the other hand, with Ralf and Jarno - both very meticulous and technical workers. Good pairing for a team in their stage of life.

Mind you, williams have done exactly the right thing to rectify this particular weakness in their team for next year - Button and Webber both being extremely competent on set-up and development.