View Single Post
Old 22 Jun 2018, 18:59 (Ref:3832564)   #109
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Good, i don't want to see it in October.

For work I have sold a couple trucks in the past 2 weeks. A 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 4x4 V8 with an equipment package I didn't know was ever sold in the US. No power anything, and i swear the radio was from the 80's. I am also selling an 01 Tacoma 4 door with the v6 and 4x4. Both are in terrible exterior shape and have 140,000 miles on them.

There was no interest in the Sierra, but people are knocking down my door to pay $5500 for this Tacoma. I don't get it.
Because that's broken in on the Tacoma. And everything is available aftermarket to completely rebuild the truck.

I've seen a couple of the Limiteds and I'm torn, it's shiny but that badge on the hood just ruins the lines. And they don't sell a no chrome, decently equipped full size truck; and the diesels are held up in the EPA we want our cash for violations that aren't actually violations (if they were the private lawsuits would have been allowed but they were dismissed) circle of hell. How Ford got theirs through when the EPAs diesel checks were on hold is beyond me but there are claims nothing until early 2019 will be approved and no engines have been imported.