View Single Post
Old 3 Jan 2019, 02:04 (Ref:3873734)   #17
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
North American sportsar media thread

I enjoy both sites for different reasons so no favourites here. Double Stint is great for a weekly roundup of what’s going on and Pruett/Goodwin’s Week In Sportscars is a must listen for what questions people come up with. It’s interesting to see how alliances have changed in opposite ways since when I got into sportscars years ago. Things have changed and it appears some people involved are mighty unhappy about something. Here’s another person that doesn’t enjoy the podcasts being used as a platform to rip into someone. If you want to do it in private by all means go for it and that is where it should stay. And I don’t care who’s saying it. That’s irrelevant. It’s not classy at all.

One day I’ll hear the John Dagys ep of Dinner with Racers...apparently it’s pretty good.

Last edited by rich07; 3 Jan 2019 at 02:12.