View Single Post
Old 26 Jun 2008, 07:19 (Ref:2237765)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Likewise my subjectives.....

a) Friday pitwalk - there didn't seem to me to be as many people there as usual....

b) Group C race - Saturday morning - Mulsanne Corner - pretty packed.

c) T34 - I know this stand does take a long time to fill up, but it seemed half empty for a very long time and from my view from Lagache, it was half empty again within an hour of the start...

d) Mulsanne Corner at night - about 12.30 pm, I guess - absolutely packed.

e) Tertre Rouge at 4.10 am when the rain started - a lot more people there than the handful I shared the corner with at the same time last year.

It's difficult to say, isn't it? I personally didn't feel as though there were quite as many spectators there this year.