View Single Post
Old 29 Nov 2019, 04:08 (Ref:3943547)   #94
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!
Who gives a damn where the money's coming from as long as good and interesting cars make it to the grid, and there's nothing illegal or unlawful/unethical going on from that end?

Only thing I think is horsecrap is that ACO wanting to aim for a laptime within a few seconds of 3:30 for the new LMP1s at LM (last we saw laptimes that slow from the top class was 2006/2007) and the massive weight increase for the new cars (1100kg min weight as of now). Granted, I'd bet that AMR are at least partly responsible for that at least since it seems that they maybe want to run the Valkyrie AMR Pro track car with relatively few mods.

However, I do realize that I have about as much control over this subject as I do politics or the weather. It's not like the world's ending.