View Single Post
Old 5 Sep 2007, 12:33 (Ref:2004241)   #71
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi
I'm sure we talked about this two years ago, but the incessant rain made it more difficult to organise. As I say, I'm still not entirely sure when I'm going to be there, but it ought to be possible to sort something out?
Hope so, would be good to meet a few more. I'm marshalling - flags - for all three days and staying over in my caravan, so end of Saturday would be great, failing that just stop and say hello to any flag marshal you see with a 10ths badge on the arm of his overalls. (or one wearing an orange Worcester Rugby shirt if the weather's warm!)

Really looking forward to this event again, last time was a cracking race once it actually got going.