View Single Post
Old 30 Mar 2003, 09:06 (Ref:552715)   #84
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!

Quote:
Originally posted by FK-One
As a french member of this forum...
Hello FK, and as one of the hostes of this forum, I welcome you as a fourth french contributor, with Bernard B, Chofar (sic !) and me... Julien is francophile too, but from Belgium

You pointed out here some precisions I sometimes give to our foreign friends who make us the pleasure to come in Le Mans...

I'm really disapointed too for Luc Alphand Adventures, but they at least entered one car, in the GTS class, which is not so bad. WR has two different cars indeed, but I think one of them could have been enough.

Regarding the entry list, we can see that the two new places (50 cars instead of 48) go to GT ; one LAA Porsche could signify one car less in an other category, or one more Porsche with one non-Porsche missing in the GT class (the Spyker, one TVR, one Ferrari...). The Morgan is already missing to everybody... this balance is difficult to find, choices could have been different, things are done, now it's time to race !

Last edited by Fab; 30 Mar 2003 at 09:06.