View Single Post
Old 16 May 2023, 16:44 (Ref:4156441)   #1055
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstonGeoff View Post
I have the proper old fashioned printed tickets, I presume we don't need stickers for those, but who knows with the ACO

I'm guessing the sticker is to a) stop people printing off three copies, and b) save the hassle of people and their phones at the gate.
I guess so. I emailed ACO support about the stickers and they emailed back to say I needed to email the ticket department. As it happens, I sent my original email to the ticket department as well.... I will wait and see if I get a reply. As they've got no tickets to sell, they shouldn't be very busy.....