Thread: Motorsport Quiz
View Single Post
Old 1 Jan 2023, 11:54 (Ref:4138658)   #319
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Have they all caused a race to be red-flagged?
Again a possibility but not the answer I am looking for. It is more easily identified than how many red flags a driver has caused.

Looking at results from early in the various year may be fruitful.

I have tried to skirt around years they actually made it onto the list, offering instead simple riddles that would be easy to identify the year. For instance Alonso joined the list 10 years after his 2nd WDC.

Looking at his results early in that +10 from his 2nd WDC season may show something up, something that then looking at the other WDC's mentioned miscellaneous early season results might be the penny dropping moment.

My next clue will be the year in which these WDC's joined the list. By that point I may as well give the answer.

I did also mention that the question might be in a similar vein to a previous question from last year that we have had in this thread.