View Single Post
Old 4 Jun 2023, 03:55 (Ref:4159596)   #3160
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
Welcome center to pick up your parking sticker.....I picked up my parking stickers , it was at a industrial Garage looking place not very well signed and practically not to find if I didn't have instructions from Tenthers I met at scruteneering. Well done ACO.
Glad you found it, I'll have another bash at finding it this morning or tomorrow at some point.

I spent an hour driving around Changé on a wild goose chase yesterday morning which, whilst very pleasant and quite entertaining, did not result in me picking up my parking sticker.

Thanks must go to Stephane, Eric's (Batmobile on here) brother who bailed us out at scrutineering and is the only person I'm aware of who's successfully completed the ACO's very excellent centenary parking sticker treasure hunt.

I'll try to post a little more detail and some landmark references on here once I've actually found the place myself.