View Single Post
Old 8 Aug 2005, 14:18 (Ref:1374983)   #4
b1ackcr0w
Veteran

b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!
I think the biggest influence is going to be how Scott (Moran) and Paul (Ranson) drive.

For instance, Can't see Scotty wanting to push the car while Roger's got an even shot at No2. Scotty's already got a number for next year, It may even be better for him next year for him to have a lower number. However, with the title sewn up for Grover, I can see Paul wanting to push Scotty or even Simon Durling at Gurston, Prescott and Doune. I imagine Paul & Scott will both be driving Miss Daisy at Shelsley, but after that it's game on.

I strongly suspect that as long as scary, crashy Willem stays home for the remaining rounds, 2 will be his. But I think Deano will edge Roger Moran and pick up 3rd. The Moose looks much more at home in the new Gould than Roger does in his.