View Single Post
Old 8 Aug 2005, 23:54 (Ref:1375409)   #15
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I have a hunch Moose may sneak second. He's been quick everywhere that's still to run, and I get the feeling he's getting dialled onto the car. Willem's been having a few moments costing him points and is not as far ahead as he ought to be. If he can get his consistent head on, then maybe. Roger's car just doesn't look quite so comfortable when last seen. I'm sure there's a lot more in it, but they don't quite seem to be getting on top of it.

I'd guess GWj would be fitting a manual shift just to get some reliability for a) a chance to set the car up properly and b) not waste any points. He might not get a high number, but I imagine he'd concentrate on trying to get one.

5th is looking a good battle looming too. Eddie Walder said 'consistency counts for a lot' at the start of the season, and I'd agree with that. Both Scott and Simon have been slightly erratic in terms of points over the season, but Scott seems to have the upper hand at the moment. Paul is only just behind but good scores have been eluding him recently ("Don't bend it..."?) but he has been driving well at the rounds I've seen and it wouldn't take much to grab a hatful and leapfrog both.

Rob and Chris are having an interesting run. Rob either scores lots or none, with a couple of non-qualies, while Chris nearly always turns up in the lower placings.

Top 10, then:

1) Groves
2) Dean
3) Toet
4) Roger Moran
5) Ransom
6) Scott Moran
7) Durling
8) Merrick
9) Turnbull
10) Haimes