View Single Post
Old 10 Jun 2022, 14:39 (Ref:4114007)   #181
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkwood View Post
Wow, so that car has gone from probable back marker to potential front runner very quickly.
Beche and de Vries is an excellent combo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasse View Post
According to Motorsport.com he is being replaced by Nick de Vries.

https://www.motorsport.com/wec/news/...rive/10319387/
Cimadomo is a bronze rated driver so there was this from the article:

Quote:
It is unclear how de Vries’ appointment will affect TDS Racing’s entry as Pro/Am teams are obliged to run at least one bronze-rated driver in their line-up. The Dutch driver has platinum status.
Any update? Seems like they'd have to jump in class...

And on Cimadomo, I hate it for him in his first attempt, but it's for the best, it seems. The last incident was pretty dumb and I didn't know of the other two. The old 'three strikes and you're out' deal works for me.