View Single Post
Old 12 Jun 2022, 10:33 (Ref:4115034)   #899
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Damn, I've come back to a mess it appears this morning. And my reasonable MT channel coverage has been a bit of commercial after commercial again this am

Sucks for the Fiero team but that's what happens when you build a car backwards with too many cams, the gods will punish you for your transgressions

And I would expect JHammy's spanners to be that clean you could eat with them like Jota's were and I would guess Penskes as well. Mine, and maybe FoD's maybe not so much