View Single Post
Old 17 Jun 2022, 10:53 (Ref:4116052)   #1015
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
sophia floersch needs a bit more credit too. it seems rather inconvenient to a lot of people that now she’s in an environment that suits her she’s demonstrating just how quick she is.

i’m not one to big drivers up just because they’re women but she’s very good and will only get better from here. away from the car she has the perfect balance between using her gender for marketing and being a racing driver first and foremost.
Dunno about the second bit since she's a racing driver and IMO gender doesn't matter. However, you are right with the first point she's a great talent who will only get better.