View Single Post
Old 12 Jun 2019, 20:14 (Ref:3909632)   #1328
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by valedave View Post
Absolute nightmare that there's no comms-free feed for Eurosport.

https://twitter.com/EurosportCare/st...45383369662464

Eurosport Support claimed that there was a no-comms feed but obviously this isn't the case. There is no no-comms feed on ES Player UK, and the ES Player Germany account I have is supposed to be no-comms (as it was for the first 45 mins of FP) but is now gifting us with the wonderful Mr Kirby...

Apparently the no-comms feed on ES Player UK will be up on Saturday (surely a mistake that it's not up right now?!), so here's hoping that's actually got no comms on it because I can barely take this.
I'm listening to RLM on YouTube and finding ambient sounds are so loud it's not a problem anyway!