Thread: LM24 Le Mans pit-stops
View Single Post
Old 31 Dec 2003, 08:54 (Ref:824326)   #9
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
I've found the list I compiled in 2000. It is very detailed - extracted from the ACOs own records (which ACO members get sent each year after the race). It shows every car, every pitstop, what was done to the car, how long it took. I then worked out (as accurately as I could) how long each driver spent in the car and how long the car was at rest for.

I prepared a couple of shots of it, but due to the limit on pic size, you cvan't actually read what's on it!

I got it down to a zip file under 70kbs, so if anyone wants a look, I'll be happy to mail you a copy. Let me have a PM with your e-mail addy.
As I'm too lazy to check it out (*yawn* went to bed at 2am after a Pink Floyd gig on the french telly), do you confirm that the shorter pit time is property of the Joest Porsche in 1997 ?