Thread: 2023 Season
View Single Post
Old 16 Nov 2023, 06:53 (Ref:4186089)   #361
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
We really need the Vegas thread started. I just watched some of the opening ceremony for the GP live streamed on YouTube. I was mostly impressed. I think they should have had the drivers on for longer and featured them a bit more. But overall it was interesting and was surprised by the number of performers. The best comparison is that it was very much like a NFL Superbowl halftime show, but maybe more.

I expect it will be a love/hate thing for many. I can imagine many who have been watching F1 for a long time will struggle with this. That it may be just too different. They are likely to roll their eyes and mutter "Americans" under their breath.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNnim_mZlBM

They may replace that video to cut out the first 14 minutes of the live stream in which nothing happens.

Richard