View Single Post
Old 15 Jun 2004, 11:45 (Ref:1009341)   #1
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Le Mans 2005!

For the past few years I have started a thread on the Monday after Le Mans inviting you all to discuss your plans for attending next year and for us to arrange suitable times and places for us to meet and share a beer.

If you are in any doubt about attending your first Le Mans then have a read of these few links for a little bit of an idea about why you really should go:

2004 - [here]
2003 - [here]

Please keep this thread for discussing who is going, where you're staying, what your plans are for the race and that type of thing. This is also the place for asking advice from others about campsites, travel etc. If you wish to discuss other aspects of the race (entry list rumours, track changes, etc) then please start a new topic.

Not sure whether or not I will be attending next year but I would really quite like to - especially if I can meet a few more of you lot! As I have said on previous posts it might be nice to arrange a meet up at Arnage during the night... everyone seems to go there at some point so how about it?