View Single Post
Old 17 Sep 2023, 07:29 (Ref:4177000)   #28
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
The paddock, I would guess.

I don't see much to the Vettel thing. I think it was just an interview after driving the Red Bull at the Nurburgring in which he was pressed on whether he would ever come back and it was a 'never say never' sort of answer. Enough to fuel a hundred speculative articles on clickbait websites, though.
Yes that's the trouble nowadays. The 2 second concentration span brigade jump all over any headline borm out of a soundbite.

If Stroll decides he is as serious about his team winning, he would sign an up coming hot shot who can be the future, not another veteran.

On the other hand, if it has really only been a thing just to advance Lance's chances, now that it is crystal clear he ain't ever goimg to win a race, let alone a title, he might as well just sell it!