View Single Post
Old 13 May 2015, 19:55 (Ref:3537214)   #16
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hi 6thgear, welcome to the Le Mans subforum and great to hear of your determination to be at the World's Greatest Motor Race. I would hearily recommend that you spend a while (well, a few hours actually) ploughing through the various threads on here - some signposted for you already.

I'm not going to say a lot about the 'grandstand or no grandstand' debate because there are a lot of differing views. For my first 17 years or so at Le Mans, I didn't buy a GS seat, but have had one every year now since and I wouldn't give it up. In relative terms, they're pretty cheap, give you somewhere to crash out and rest up just to concentrate on the action from a perch that will inevitably give you a better view of the action. I'm one of those sad folks who wants to watch as much on-track action as possible, so it's invaluable to me.

Just a note for others (and one that I've repeated elsewhere here and in my 2014 story too), we would have been refused entry to Mulsanne last year on the Wednesday evening had we not had a Mulsanne/Arnage car park ticket. Now we may just have happened upon an over-zealous car park marshal, but with (in all likelihood) an even larger crowd this year, I wouldn't guarantee anyone getting into the car parks at Mulsanne/Arnage without one - at busy times. Having said that, I'll lay odds-on they're sold out by now.