Thread: LM24 Radio Le Mans 2011
View Single Post
Old 31 May 2011, 18:08 (Ref:2888906)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Radio Le Mans 2011

As we had an RLM thread in previous years, I just thought we ought to have one this year as well!

As far as I'm aware, the RLM game plan will be much the same as in previous years. (In reality, this post is just a lure to Hindy - or more likely Trussers - to come on here and tell us more! ).

I see that the RLM site has been revamped - well deserved after all these years - and they even have a forum - which I'm not advertising of course as that's against the rules!

Without sounding patronising - I just want to go on record (again) to offer thanks to RLM and all the commentators for continuing to add the extra essential dimension to our love of the great race.....

(Do I get my money now Hindy or will you send me a cheque....... )