View Single Post
Old 20 May 2020, 12:59 (Ref:3977329)   #62
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Rain, but I got to watch a race from 1985 race from Bristol. A communist V6 came close to winning!
I got busy and forgot. Today looks wet too but maybe it'll move out by this evening.

I drove a V6 1986 Monte Carlo through college. 4.3 liter motor that did the business and a suspension floated everywhere. Disco ball hanging from the mirror, 6x9 speakers in the rear. I still miss that car...

I digress. 85 Bristol. Looked a bit different, eh? We all tend to long for the concrete Congo line on the bottom of the 90s and early 00s, which was awesome! But I still prefer the rim riding asphalt Bristol of old. I might be in the minority...