View Single Post
Old 23 Feb 2004, 21:13 (Ref:883255)   #11
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
To Donati:

There is a thread also running called "LMP2 Chassis & Engines," where there has been discussion of power options for this class...

Take a quick read there...

Also, here is one of the websites (out of Many, many sites) that I surfed for my "Shoestring" thread....

www.racecarsdirect.com

that's where I saw the Pilbeams, the Debora (which is an older chassis)and the B2K/40s....you can look these cars up in the cars for sale by clicking on the drop-down and going to "sportscars"

There are 380 listings in there in that category as of today...
some are smaller classes, etc, but there are a few options in there to look up if you're interested...

They also have listings for transporters, parts, and equipment...

But I also would encourage you to look at a site like:

www.wsrp.wz.cz

Why????

That's a place where you could look up teams that did race FIA-SCC over the last two years, but may not be racing now....

I'll bet you could buy what they raced for a real bargain and have more $$$ to work with....

Also, I would do various searches for specific chassis (like Tampolli or Lucchini) with the words For Sale to see what you might come up with....

One American Open Wheel Series!