View Single Post
Old 18 Jul 2002, 10:25 (Ref:336376)   #75
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Sadly, Bill Nicholson died in the early nineties. Wonder what happend to his car?

Another name is Barry Sidery-Smith. He organises events at Spa etc. and owns the works MGB DRX 255C (I think thats the reg no).

BTW. I was referring to Roger Enever in the previous post. Son of MG designer Sid Enever. Roger was famous for crashing one of the works B's (7 DBL?) on the Tour de France in '65.

Last edited by Peter Mallett; 18 Jul 2002 at 10:27.