View Single Post
Old 3 Apr 2022, 12:21 (Ref:4105223)   #178
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
4,600 photos edited down to an album of just under 800! https://bit.ly/3NDu0Pn

There are more than 50 different shots here, from every angle I could find except that T17 bleacher that I learned of after I got home! Lots of backgrounds of fan contructions, the hotel, the airport, the trees on the top stretch, some glowing brake disks. The best car closeups are from the bridge, one of the only places it's possible to get some elevation above the track.

The first block just over a page on the Flickr album) is final practice and qualifying from the Hairpin on Friday. The rest is the race on Saturday.

One thing you can't see from these how brutally hot it was, especially for a pasty Brit! Sebring is awesome, but isn't a trip to be taken lightly. Next year I plan to do Petit Le Mans instead, unless my lottery numbers come up!

Hope you enjoy .